THUNDER WINCH DAMPER - RECOVERY GEAR, SAFETY ACCESSORIES, 4WD, 4X4
- Regular price $349.00
Designed for the modern adventurer, the Thunder compressor is the perfect solution for enthusiasts with limited space and a need for reliable equipment. With the tank easily separating from the compressor, the unit and tank can be installed independently of each other to maximise storage space when not in use.
Featuring an integrated circuit breaker, digital pressure gauge and eight metre polyurethane hose, the compressor produces up to 150 litres of air per minute from the six litre air tank, providing up to 30 minutes of continuous operation, inflating tyres and other camping equipment.
- Compressor automatically cuts in and out to keep the air tank full and ready to go
- Compressor can be separated with easy to use quick release bolts for use away from the tank
- Standard 3/8″ female air fitting on tank and compressor so you can use your standard air hose
- Unloading Air Flow: 150L per min
- Maximum Working Time: 30 mins at 40PSI
- Normal Working Current: 35 Amps
- Maximum Working Current: 45 Amps
- 12 Volt 150L air compressor with 6.0L air tank
- 8m air line with 3/8″ fittings
- Air inflator/deflator with digital gauge
- Overheat protection: 105°C (in motor)
With Australia Post Eparcel or an interparcel courier, All items have tracking numbers (registered post) We offer Australia-wide delivery for all our products. All products are usually dispatched within 24 hours and should arrive within 2 – 6 business days.PICKUP
WE ARE A WHOLESALER- WE DO NOT OFFER PICK UP DURING THE WEEK. IF YOUR GOODS HAVE ARRIVED YOU CAN PICK UP SATURDAYS 8-12PM
WE TYPICALLY SEND ITEMS DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURE TO YOUR ADDRESS, IF YOU WISH TO COLLECT FROM STORE YOU MUST DIRECTLY ARRANGE A PICK UP ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED ITEMS INSTOCK
Items must be returned within 7 days for staff inspection.
Items will only be replaced if not working, not refunded.